The PlaneSense® program is home to the largest civilian fleet of Pilatus PC-12 aircraft in the world. The Pilatus PC-12 is a comfortable and efficient aircraft that offers excellent benefits, including:
- Maximum cruise speed of 322 mph and 30,000 feet of altitude.
- 1,200 SHP Pratt & Whitney PT6A-67P engine.
- The 330 cubic-foot pressurized cabin offers executive seating for six people comfortably, and a secluded, flushing lavatory.
- Ability to utilize runways as short as 2,000 feet due to high-lift wings and the retractable trailing-link landing gear.
- Capability to use paved or unpaved runways.
- Modern EFIS cockpit.
- A 4ft X 4ft cargo door for simple luggage loading and in-flight baggage access.