Flying commercially can be restrictive and expensive; however, owning an entire private plane can also be very expensive and time consuming. The PlaneSense® fractional ownership program gives you the freedoms that come with owning a private aircraft, without the inconveniences of scheduling, crewing, storing, or maintaining the aircraft. When compared to jet cards, jet membership programs, and charters, fractional aircraft ownership is becoming increasingly popular with both business and leisure travelers.
In a fractional aircraft ownership model, a client (owner) purchases a share of a plane, as opposed to an entire plane. Owners then have guaranteed access to that plane, or a number of planes, for a certain predetermined set of hours agreed upon based on the size of the purchased share (1/16, 1/8, 3/16, etc.).
With some programs, owners can land on short, unpaved runways, or at major commercial hubs. This is the case with the PlaneSense® program, because of the versatile Pilatus PC-12, which can land at over 5,000 airports.
The benefits of owning a share or shares of a private aircraft include:
- Guaranteed access to your plane or a similar plane in the fleet.
- Guaranteed plane availability with as little as 8 hours' notice.
- Management responsibilities such as ground control, catering, flight scheduling (and more) are fulfilled by the expertise of a fractional aircraft program manager.
- Land on a short, unpaved runways, or at major commercial hubs. The Pilatus PC-12 is versatile. Land closer to your end destination at one of over 5,000 airports.
- Private planes are handled separately from commercial flights, even at most commercial airports. Get VIP access to special terminals and amenities.
- Most fractional aircraft ownership programs have around-the-clock service representatives. Enjoy having your choice of beverages, meals, and amenities arranged for your flight.
- Prestige. Impress business prospects, and enjoy quality time with important people.
- Here's what fractional owners enjoy about fractional aircraft ownership programs:
- You create your own timeline
- Familiarity with pilots and schedulers, and consistent, reliable service
- Guaranteed aircraft access
- Quality maintenance and appearance of aircraft
- Efficiency and ease of access to airports
- Privacy of personal aircraft
- Cost effectiveness compared to purchasing an entire aircraft or jet card